As promised here the Sparkle Shoe Tutorial
Supplies: Glitter, Permanent Glue, Shoes, Clear Gloss Spray Paint and a Brush
1. Start out by painting the shoe with permanent glue. I got mine at Michael’s and you wanna make sure it dries clear and is permanent (in case your shoes get wet on a rainy day) Don’t paint the whole shoe right away, but rather work in small areas so the glue stays sticky.
2. Pour glitter over the sticky area and glue the next section. To be able to use the access glitter later on, make sure you have a piece of paper or cardboard underneath it. Fold that in half and pour the access glitter back into the jar. (I used a cereal box for this step)
3. Once your shoes are bedazzled let them dry for 24 hours or as requested by the glue package. This step was really really hard for me heee
4. If there are some spots still open, fill them up and let them dry again.
5. Once everything is nice and dry spray them with the clear gloss spray paint. This step is very important cause you wanna seal the glitter. Spray once and let dry for about 30min, then go back and spray at least once more. Let dry again for a long time and you are ready to go
I have been wearing my glitter shoes for many hours now. Yes, they are my new favorites heeee And I have to say, that I was quiet surprised that the glitter didn’t come right off. They look as good as ever and work with pretty much every single outfit of mine
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial